HK 81 F
- This machine is designed for non-ferrous and light metals samples plain milling as a preparation for spectrometric analyses.
- It also enables the preparation of precious metals (Au, Pt, Ag,...) alloys samples.
- The milling machine operates without any liquid cooling.
- The instruments used are face cutters with exchangeable milling inserts made of tungsteen carbide which enable cutting at a very high cutting speed.
- The machine is controlled by a programmable numeric system in a semiautomatic duty cycle with hand setting of the cutting depth.
- The cutting speed is programmable in a wide range for all non-ferrous metals. Tending is easy.
- The technical solution ensures milling repeatability and sample finishing reproducibility.
- Compact desktop machine, fully covered working space, halogen lighting, automatic sample feeding, electronic pre-setting of step motor, fast advance for speed and reverse, continuous setting of cutting speed, NC-control via 32-bit processor, reproducible sample surfacing, exact cutting depth by height measurement tool, supply of millings for solution analysis, clean operation, easy handling